Friday, October 20, 2006

The Time I Got Mugged by Robot Elvis

Well, I did it good this time. I knew I shouldn't have posted that thing about Robot Elvis, and somehow I jinxed myself. I was walking down the street and I felt a metal fist hit me in the back of the head. As Robot Elvis rained blows upon me, I began to loose consciousness. He stole my keys, my wallet, my hat, and my chapstick. I don't know what Robot Elvis needs with chapstick, but I didn't design him. I think he's malfunctioned in some way causing him to misbehave even worse than the original Elvis. I spent most of the week in the hospital, which is why I didn't post any new true stories.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeoBro said...

A cop I know told me that the Robot Elvis has committed hundreds of assaults and burgleries, but the police can't file any reports because they would get laughed out of the force.

3:04 PM  
Blogger LeoBro said...

"Queen Victoria" is also a robot. The real queen died in 1989. The Robot Queen was designed for far less functionality than Robot Elvis, and therefore has fewer moving parts. This is why Her Highness Robot hasn't broken down like Robot Elvis has.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home