Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Office Chair

My office chair was custom made. It's a tall, high backed wooden affair. The employees call it "the throne" and with good reason. It projects an air of magnificence, all who come into the room must look up to me if not with respect, just because I'm higher than them. The chair itself was crafted by the finest wood workers and jewelers of Yorkshire, England (known for centuries for producing high quality thrones.) It is gold plated and festooned with emeralds, bejeweled with diamonds, rubies, and sapphires. It shines with such a brilliance that it is difficult to gaze upon me. The cushions are made from the finest velvet, imported from Brazil. The regal nature of the chair and the splendor of it's diamond encrusted headboard have intimidated many business partners as they enter my office, but in the end they come to see the obvious and jump at the chance to do business with me.

The chair goes really well with my silken business robes.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeoBro said...

Mine has gold and jewels too, but mine is better because it's ergonomic.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home