Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The world's most expensive mop

I saw this show on TV about stuff that really rich people own.  This guy in Canada owns a mop worth almost 14 million dollars.  It's made of a lightweight metal alloy infused with platinum, and there are diamonds and precious jewels covering the handle.  What really makes it special, though, is the mop head itself, which is hand-sewn from the hair of an ancient Chinese Emperor, Qin Shi Huang.  It can mop up nearly 5 gallons of fluid before having to be wrung out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lew said...

I saw that. The hair is also infused with a nano-polymer so it won't stain or permanently absorb fluids and stain.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Miss Non-Sequitur said...

Lew....I wrote back about Madison..down by the post where I wrote all those other ones! I forgot to refresh the computer blah blah....

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home