Thursday, August 31, 2006

Reverse Air Conditioner

One morning me and my friends reversed the fan on our friend's air conditioner and waited for it to get hot. As soon as it did, the air conditioner kicked on and sucked all the air out of the house. I guess they had a vent open because it started sucking stuff through like house plants and I think maybe their cat, and all that stuff got chopped up in the fan atop the air conditioner, and blew up in the air like confetti. A couple of their windows broke from the pressure vacuum. We ran away and never told anyone what we did, until now.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeoBro said...

That reminds me of the time I got back at this guy who borrowed some money and wouldn't pay it back, so I bifurcated his thermostat and set the heater to 110 degrees and the air conditioner to 30 degrees. It balanced out at 70 degrees so he didn't realize what was happening until he got an electric bill for $832.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Miss Non-Sequitur said...

You guys are ridiculous. I read your lies almost every day though! I'm looking forward to lies about bowling, catnip, and cell phones...but not in that particular order!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home