Sunday, October 29, 2006

Metatronics

The crappy old computer I have in my bedroom is just for show. My real computer is in the basement. It has a metatronic processor, there were less than a hundred made, all of them are owned by the pentagon except for mine. My brother stole it from an army base and brought it home and gave it to me for Christmas. He didn't realize how good it was. It's one of the fastest supercomputers ever made and it will run World of Warcraft at over a million frames per second, which doesn't matter because no monitor can show that many frames a second, but it's still cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger LeoBro said...

My other computer was too fast for me. When I tried to send email, I'd still be writing the dang letter when my computer would send it already. Once it published my entire web site before I even decided what color the background should be. It submitted my electronic 1040 before I entered all my deductions!

I decided to take it to the dump, but somehow it anticipated me, and had already found a new buyer through the classifieds.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Me said...

You have a supercomputer and what do you do? You run World of Warcraft on it?!

>.<

Gawd!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

I agree with Orhan.

I would say that you should use that amazing computer of yours to link into that global network of CPU's to help search for aliens...

...Except that I've already found them. They're on their way to Earth right now, and should be arriving sometime next week - probably Tuesday. They're looking for extensive supplies of Mentos. (They say they're tired of Reese's Pieces.)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home