Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Time I Got Shot

A couple years back these 4 guys jumped me out back of a bar. I managed to fight off 3 of them but then the 4th guy saw that they were loosing and shot me in the gut. I wrestled the gun away from him and shot him with it. The other three guys were unconscious, so then I walked 10 miles to the nearest hospital, I had to do the last mile on my hands and knees. When I got there the ER room doors were broken so I pried them open, and lurched into the ER holding my intestines in my hands. The doctors said the only thing that kept me alive was how strong I was, because I lift weights at the gym all the time. If I wasn't that strong I would have died trying to get there on the side of the road.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeoBro said...

In my training we all had to get shot in order to practice mentally overcoming the pain. After I got my magenta belt they took the bullet out.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home