Monday, August 14, 2006

My Grandpa was an Alien

During summer vacation when I was 8 or 9, I spent a week at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. One day when they had friends over to play Canasta, I snuck up into the attic to look around. My Grandpa told me never to go up there, and he seemed really serious, so I couldn't resist. In the attic I found a metallic box with weird writing on the outside. Inside there was a strange thing that looked like a ray gun. And there was a photograph of two aliens holding a baby alien. The baby had a birthmark on its forehead just like my grandpa! I was so scared. When I put the gun back in the box, it accidentally vaporized a Christmas ornament. I got out of the attic really fast and never told anyone about it until now.

I think that explains why I can see inside molecules.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lew said...

What does the inside of a copper molecule look like? Do you think you could look inside my cousin Larry and see where he got copper poisoning and fix it?

9:37 AM  
Blogger LeoBro said...

It looks like the copper has a little sharp hooky deal that catches onto the butt end of the glucose molecule and breaks it.

I can't fix anything, I can only see it. My fingers are too big.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home