Saturday, August 05, 2006

Martial Arts Saved My Life

Many times, my martial arts skills have saved my life. Yesterday when I was crossing the street, I got hit by a sports car going 60 miles an hour, but with my quick reflexes, I jumped into the air at the exact right time and rolled over as the car passed beneath me. As it did, I struck the center of the roof with the edge of my hand, causing the chassis to collapse. The axles drew sparks along the asphalt as the car spun out of control, eventually crashing into a bank of bushes. I adjusted my glasses and continued crossing the street. Stuff like that happens all the time to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lew said...

That's awesome, man, they just taught me how to do that at the monestary.

7:57 AM  
Blogger LeoBro said...

That's great. I learned this stuff at a little dojo in New Jersey but they didn't have huge armored vehicles! I'm a little jealous that you won that "Why I Want to Be a Ninja" 500-word essay contest. When you get back, I hope you can teach me how to dodge bullets. Last time I didn't move quick enough -- I still have the bullet in my left cheek.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home