Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Human Monster

Monster energy drink tastes really good and gives me lots of energy, but I quit drinking it because some combination of the vitamins and herbal supplements can cause extreme aggression in rare cases. On one of my monster binges, I drank 5 of them, and then the cat was scratching on the door, so I grabbed the cat and threw it out into traffic on the expressway with on heave of my monster enhanced mighty bicep. That's when I knew there was a problem and I quit drinking Monster.

But the other day I read in the paper that a man in Tulsa, Oklahoma drank 10 Monsters and flew into a rage, killing 56 and injuring 21 more people. The last thing he ever said was "KILL 'EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT!!!" It took 6 US Marshals to bring him down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home