Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sorry I've been gone

Sorry I haven't been posting more interesting facts and true stories, but I've been studying Ju-Sai-Tao, an ancient and secret Chinese martial art at a monastery high in the mountains of Tibet. To get on the internet, I have to climb down several thousand feet of rocky cliffs and mountainside so dangerous that one of my shirpas died, and go to the village where I can use one of the other ninja's computers.

Yesterday, one of the monks taught me how to kill a man by making a high pitched noise that vibrates at the same resonance as the human heart, tearing it apart. It takes a lot of practice to make the sound, and they have me practice on condemned prisoners so it doesn't matter how many of them I kill or how often. I killed 3 guys that way yesterday, today I hope to kill at least 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home