Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My failed acting career.

Back in the mid 90's, I was trying to break into the acting game.  I auditioned and landed a role in the pilot episode of House of Law, in which I played alongside Bob Vila as his youthful sidekick, fighting crime together.  The pilot was such a success that three of the major networks fought over the rights, and the producer made a ton of money when NBC picked up the show.  Sadly, even though the first season was produced, it never went on the air.  I guess that's how a lot of good shows die before they even take off.  It was also the end of my acting career.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lew said...

I have some production tapes of that, they're collectors editions. My favorite episode is when a guy doesn't pay his parking meter and Bob Vila rips the meter out of the ground, spins, and belts him in the face with it so hard it knocks out half of his teeth and the guy spends the next 5 minutes spitting up blood while Bob Vila interrogates him about the stolen diamonds.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

My favourite episode included the beating of Little Tom who was forced to pick his teeth up off the ground with his broken fingers.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home