Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Union Bolt Loosen-er

Today at work I was bolting some support structures together but I didn't follow the print quite right and had to take a couple stands apart. I started working on it when the super showed up and told me to drop what I was doing while he called in a union bolt loosen-er from the Local 404 hall. I had no idea those guys had their own union but they're pretty protective of their trade and don't like other unions horning in on their territory.

It was pretty kick-ass cause I got to go on break for 3 hours until he showed up to take the last four bolts out, and by then it was quitting time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aquon said...

where you been...need more

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn unions! I was loosening some bolts outside my house and the Bolt Looseners B.A. drives by and sets up a picket. They probably had 25 different trades and over 600 guys out front of my house. Traffic was stopped from Ike to Devon. Long story short they burnt my house down.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home